As seen around Blogland:
1. FIRST NAME? Beverly
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Auntie
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When Neal and I fought after I got home from Taos.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I'm writing letters and taking care with it, yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? As a vegetarian, I guess lunch cheese? Provolone
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah. I'm pretty fun to be around, and I have a big heart.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I stop and start one all the time. But I have this blog and the Treadmill Journal.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if it were that or someone I love (really, really love) getting hurt.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? McCains Oatmeal with a dash of milk, honey, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? Not as much as I'd like. Emotionally? Well, there's an occasional fragile day, but usually, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I can't really eat ice cream, but I heart mango sorbet.
14. SHOE SIZE? 7
15. RED OR PINK? Pink. Before my gram passed away, I wouldn't have touched pink, but it was her favorite color, and I started wearing it as a way to remember her. Now I love it. The Mrs. Beeton's I'm knitting right now are pink and red, which I think is a cool combo.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be impatient. I can be sarcastic. I hold in my anger until it's really nasty when it comes out.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? MB and Dana for living so far away; my grandpa for wanting him to know what I've done with myself; my grandma A. for wanting to hear more stories from her girlhood; gram just because she's my gram.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, they'd best do so, otherwise bad luck will come their way. If they send it to seven people (including me) within the hour, they won't believe their good luck. Really.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue sweats, blue long-sleeved shirt, no shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Half of a really nasty low-fat muffin and a fakacino (my little pretend coffee drink).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lime and Violet episode 14.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Sheets just off the line.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister MB.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yup.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Cranberry cocktail or grapefruit soda.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? UCONN basketball, baby. Less than a month to go. We've got a young team this year, so it should be interesting.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? Not sure, but I think Babs says that your glove, shoe, and hat size are the same. Does that make sense? She's not often wrong about things, so if it's not wrong, it must be me.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, although in the late 1980s I had green contacts. I loved the way they looked, but they hurt my eyes. Strictly glasses ever since.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Whoopie pie and Saag Paneer (not together, silly!)
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Well, from anyone but Neal, hugs. From him, kisses.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberries picked and cleaned by my dad.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Um?
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Um, not sure?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Twisted Sisters for dyeing and spinning content, The Guiness Book of Me for nonfiction, no fiction right now, although I'm tempted to read Jane Eyre again.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Don't use one.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Neal had the Cards on, although I can't say I watched them.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Alexis's laughter, the ocean or the Hudson lapping the shore, the rustle of the trees when the wind goes through them, New York City street sounds.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, but it's a tough call.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'm really good at encouraging people to take risks, but I'm not sure that qualifies as a special talent.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hartford,Ct
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Found it on Kelly's blog most recently.