Today's directive is to list Ten Favorite Non-Knitting Blogs. I'm excited to share some of my faves with you as well as learn about some new ones.
In no particular order:
1. Smitten Kitchen. I credit any skill I have in the kitchen to this blog. Over our SK-inspired dinner last night, Neal commented, "her recipes never fail you." He is so right about that!
2. Be More With Less. Courtney's brainchild, Project 333, has changed my life. Her approach to common sense and good living is thought provoking and delightful to read.
3. Les Mesaventures de... One of my dearest friends, the blogless-no-more Sara is now chronicling her move from a small Connecticut town to one of the most exciting cities on Earth. Follow her romance with the dashing Frenchman and her move to Paris. Once she's there, I've made it clear, she must blog almost daily so I won't miss her quite as much. (Okay, she does knit, but the blog is really about her move into this new life.)
4. Academichic. I love clothes. Clothes in academia fascinate me. These bloggers make wise sartorial choices, which can not often be said about academics!
5. Huffenglish. As a teacher, I love everything about Dana's blog. I have learned so much from her.
6. Creativity Boot Camp. Be inspired.
7. Another Kind of Drew. A tiny house. An adorable couple. What more do you need?
8. Jane Brocket. I know, I know. Sometimes she knits. Her posts always make me a little swoony with the pretty pictures and clever ideas.
9. Moleskinerie. My favorite notebooks. All art-ed up.
10. Lifetime Reading Plan. I love projects. I love books. This reading project is fascinating to follow.
How about you? Leave me and the other readers a link to explore, will you?