Today This weekend *would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday. His music and words resonate still.
Today marks the birth of my oldest nephew, Steven, too! He's grown into an impressive young man, and I have so much fun when we get together. Happy birthday, Steve!
Pictured above are my first week's outfits for Project 333 (click to see all seven) Even though we're only a week in, I've learned a few things.
- I like dressing out of a simplified closet.
- I wear my gray sweater a lot.
- I wish I'd listed a second scarf/shawl. Don't tell Clapotis, but she's starting to bore me.
- There is at least one person on Flickr with a fetish for jackets worn over the shoulder. He is now blocked.
- Two items in my closet (gray turtleneck and print blouse) no longer fit right. I may replace them.
If you'd like to see the outfits and list of what I've worn, visit the Flickr set here.
In other news, today I met our Carole! And her Dale! I can't wait to see them again in Rhinebeck.
Finally, join me in sending the very best of wishes to our dear, dear Jessalu and her equally-dear RR. Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness!
It's hard to top getting married for weekend plans, but...what are you up to this weekend? Hope you enjoy!
*oops! Got the day wrong!