Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So I asked Neal to provide the randomness as we watch the Huskies.
Here goes (and I'm directly quoting)
1. Thirteen--it's your lucky number. (eta:like you all didn't already know that).
2. You're not going to be happy until you get your little writing room (eta: he means the little outdoor folly he promised me to get me to stay here in CT).
3. So far, your puppy is adept at three things: eating, peeing on the bed, and fecal vomiting (eta: she only peed on the end of the bed once, and it didn't soak through, and today was the only puke fest).
4. You've just discovered looming (eta: he means weaving. He's trying to show off. He also sometimes calls knitting sewing).
5. Roberto's eggplant rotini--it tastes like home (eta: he means my old pal Roberto from my favorite Italian restaurant...I used to eat there all the time when I worked at the drug store...and it's the sauce, not the eggplant that tastes like home).
6. It pisses you off that I think you have a temper (eta: he's so right. He's the only one who seems able to push my buttons...everyone else finds me rather even keeled, I believe).
Even though there are many who have done this before, I'm going to be a little pushy and randomly select six people from my bloglines: Ms. ADD Knitter, the sweet Bird and Squirrel, my favorite Penguin, the beautiful Strange Little Mama, clever Sean, and a Black Sheep. And I think you should all do it because I so rarely ask anything of you, and the holidays are coming and you should give, give, give.