I've been working away on an apron for a swap-bot Shakespeare swap. My partner wanted an apron, and I thought I could push the theme a little...I used a vintage pillowcase with a lovely crocheted edging, cut it in half and then cut it to the length I wanted. From there, I used Amy Karol's Bend the Rules Sewing for instructions on making the waistband and ties. Last night at SnB, I embellished the pocket with some yo-yos and embroidery; they're meant to represent Titania's bower. I thought the pillowcase refashion kept with the theme of sleep and dreams. I have a stack of these vintage pillowcases, and I can get two aprons from each, so I'll be making more!