Thanks to Kirsten and Scout, I've been elevated to the status of a Rockin' Blogger. This means a lot to me coming from two of my favorite bloggers! Kirsten designs gorgeous patterns, and her photography is inspiring. Scout is not only a cool blogger, but also a 3d friend. One of my favorite things about her blog is that I feel like I'm getting to have a couple of minutes of conversation when she posts. She writes pretty much the way she talks, which makes me miss her just a little bit less.
Here are five more bloggers that I think rock:
1. Lolly. She founded Project Spectrum, which alone would be enough for this designation, but have you read her recent posts about Peru? Lauren is a thoughtful person as evinced in her blog--whether the topic is the direction our craft might take, or the warmth and generosity of strangers during crisis.
2. Gina. I enjoy her discussions of style, fashion, and organization.
3. Xemina. Mona introduced me to her blog, and I get giddy when I see her fantastic artwork.
4. Veronique. Another blogger with great style.
5. Pocket Farm. Her Eat Local Challenge is fantastic, her writing is good, and her lifestyle is motivating.