Neal's back at work today, and I started in on my Treadmill writing.
Our wedding was just as I wanted it (other than that pesky rain), and our visit to Mohonk Mountain House was impeccable. We had a wonderful weekend, and as soon as I get some pictures back, I'll share them with you.
I have some pretty things to show you, as well, but the ol' camera battery needs another recharge first. Tomorrow. We'll have a substantial post tomorrow. Today I'm still breathing deeply and enjoying the calm after the festivities.
1. In my late 20s I bleached my hair blonde so I could look like Kenneth Branagh in his film version of Hamlet.
2. I can't stand bugs in the house, but I won't kill them unless they're mosquitos. Usually I plead with Neal to put them back outside where they'll be happy.
3. When Neal isn't in the room, I let the dogs on the bed with me. Maddie and I slept together for the first year we were together, and she's the best sleeping companion--she's an excellent spooner.
4. I hope to bike across the U.S. someday.
5. I want to start a terrarium. There were several at Mohonk Mountain House, and I'm fascinated by them, even though I'm not that into gardening.
6. Dissecting a fetal pig in Senior biology was one of my favorite things about high school.
7. I order the same foods at restaurants. When I like something (saag paneer), I don't want to try anything else, I want to have the food I like. This drives my husband (gee, I like saying that) nuts. Which drives me nuts--what the heck does he care what I eat?