2. The quarter of a locally-made apple cider donut that I just ate. So yummy.
3. My swag from Scout. Pictures tomorrow, but know this: the Namaste bag? I can hardly count the pockets there are so many, so smartly placed. Know this, too: the sushi kit will make you squeal. Like an eight-year-old girl who just got her first Shaun Cassidy album (oh, wait, that was me in the 70's).
4. A beautiful new scarf. Pictures tomorrow.
5. Dyeing roving. Pictures tomorrow.
7. Recovering from leaving my teaching materials (which I spent HOURS prepping) on the counter this morning. I didn't realize that I did this until I was half way to work. There was no going back for them. Oh, and today was my observation. Luckily, all those hours of prepping paid off. I was able to recreate my lessons in about 10 minutes. The class went well. I'll have a debriefing next Monday, so I'll see just how well.
9. My sister's birthday. MB and I love each other like peanut loves butter. That means we love each others' birthdays like they're our own. So happy birthday, sistah! XX
10. Playing with the dogs in the woods when no one else is in there. Shhh...don't tell, but I let them run off leash today, and we had a ball kicking up leaves and looking at fallen wasp nests (empty, I assure you).